Get two FREE limited-edition The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls Holo Cards (The Bloat and Eden) when you purchase the Tapeworm card game, while supplies last!
RID YOURSELF OF HARMFUL PARASITES
Conceived and developed by The Binding of Isaac creator Edmund McMillen, Tapeworm is a tabletop card game with spatial circumstances. Players take turns growing and cutting apart tapeworms, with most cards representing a segment or juncture that must match up with an adjoining card that was previously placed. Play continues until one player is free of infection!
- Base game includes cards and instruction manual
- Rules are simple enough for kids but offer strategic depth for adults
- Special cards modify players' hands or remove placed cards
- Four different color-coded worms with unique personalities
- Colorful artwork that's simultaneously cute and gross
- "Will make you feel smart" (according to Edmund)
- 2-4 Players
- Ages 8+