What Lies in the Basement? INFINITE DUNGEONS of ACTION and DANGER!
Isaac has discovered a labyrinth beneath his own house, filled with monsters, power-ups and unimaginable treasure. Can he survive the physical challenges and psychological trials of a world he never made?
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is a dungeon-crawling shoot-’em-up that’s literally a different game each time you play it! The randomly generated maps are built with over 11,000 unique room configurations, each with a nearly endless variety of enemies, items and secrets!
- Over 600 different items to collect.
- 13 unique playable characters.
- More than 180 individual enemy types.
- 90+ terrifying, deadly bosses.
- Multiple difficulty settings and game modes.
- Bestiary to record enemy encounters.
Players: 1 to 4
Release Dates: January 3, 2017 (Steam), March 17, 2017 (Nintendo Switch), September 26, 2017 (PlayStation 4)
Developer: Edmund Mcmillen, Nicalis, Inc.
© 2019 Nicalis, Inc./Edmund Mcmillen