Frequently Asked Questions
Store Policy:Hypergun Store Quality
- Every game and product we have in our online store is special to us (and hopefully to you as well). With that sentiment in mind, every version of our games we release all have their own special thing that makes them unique.
- All sales are final. Once your order is shipped out we are not able to accept any returns. Exceptions to this rule are only when the item arrives to you in a damaged condition or if the delivery cannot be completed.
How many of each item can I order?
- The normal amount we offer for all products (including merchandise) is 2(two) per customer. We reserve the right to cancel or change an order if a customer violates the rules set out for an item in their order.
Who/What is Hypergun?
- Hypergun is an online retailer that is recognized as the official online store for Nicalis products. All items sold are authentic and all merchandise sold is officially licensed.
Do I need an account to purchase?
- No, you do not need an account to buy an item, however there are many benefits that you get for having an account.
- Not all the benefits have been implemented just yet, but more will be added as we progress through the development of our shop. For now you will be able to enjoy easy access to all your orders you have made.
- Also, please keep in mind, if you decide to make an account at a later time, we cannot merge your previous orders into it, so it is suggested to start an account to fully enjoy all the benefits that could come your way. We definitely intend to do some fun things for our customers with accounts!
- Status on order
- Order Status:
- Open : Your order is currently processing in our online store meaning that it is standing by for an update in information. Something on this order has not been complete.
- Closed : Your order has been marked as complete.
- Cancelled : Your order has been cancelled and will not be completed. All payments should be refunded and no items have been shipped.
- Payment Status:
- Authorized : Your payment information on your order has been confirmed that the payment information provided leads to a legit account and no mistakes were done when the order was placed.
- Pending : Payment is still standing by on this order even though the authorization itself has expired. Do not worry if your order is in this status. As long as your ORDER'S Status is listed as open, your order/items are still secure to your account.
- Paid : The payment for the order has been collected. - Refunded : Your payment has been returned to the account where you originally paid from.
- Voided : The authorization or pending payment that was standing by for us to bill has been voided. This happens usually after 30 days from when the order is placed and if no payment is made. If you see this status do not worry, your order itself is not closed unless the order status itself says either "Closed" or "Cancelled".
- Partially Paid : The order has has a portion of the order paid for, but not the entire cost. This is a rare status and will normally appear when you are dealing with customer support.
- Partially Refunded : A portion of the payment you sent has been returned to your account you originally paid from. This is a rare status and will only appear only when you contact customer support.
- Fulfillment Status:
- Unshipped : Most orders will show this status until the order has been shipped out of the warehouse.
- Partial : A portion of the order has been shipped from the warehouse .
- Shipped : Your full order has been shipped towards your shipping address. Oh yeah!!!
- If any additional clarification is needed, then please feel free to contact us at "email@example.com".
- Special Request/Custom Print Products
- Specialty and Custom Print Products are Final Sale only. We custom print these items to order and cannot cancel the order after the product has been printed.
- Split Shipping products
- When an order is placed that has multiple items, sometimes items are shipped separately to make sure that all your products arrive safely. Mostly this only applies to oddly shaped items like Posters, wall scrolls, baseball bats, etc. This is left to the discretion of our shipper as they are the masterminds behind quality packaging.
- We will try to indicate what items are subject to potential split shipments on their item page, but we cannot always catch them all.
- This means if your order arrives and it's missing an item, please do not panic! Just contact us at Support@Hypergun.com and we will be able to share with you any details regarding your order's shipment.
- Do you sell Gift Cards to your store?
- At this time we do not offer this service.
- How can I contact support?
- You can contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions or concerns.
- Our support is available Monday through Friday, and is not available during the weekends. Holidays might change the support schedule as well.
- Account Benefits (Why should I get an account?)
- With an account you will be able to access all of your orders quickly and have access to manage your shipping/billing addresses easily without having to contact Hypergun Support.
- However we do have more benefits planned and we will be rolling them out as our shop takes time to grow. We look forward to sharing these fun options to you as we develop!
- Password Recovery
You can reset your password by having the reset link sent to your e-mail, however if you are having trouble receiving your e-mail please contact us at "email@example.com" and we will be sure to assist you!
- Why was I banned?
- If you received an email stating you are banned or all your orders are being canceled, it is because of any number of reasons, such as:
- Creating multiple accounts.
- Ordering in excess.
- Treating an employee of Hypergun with extreme disrespect, harassment or threatening anyone of us.
- What types of payments do you accept?
- VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER
- When does my pre-order get charged?
- Your pre-order is charged right when it is placed.
- Do I have to pay sales tax on my order?
- If your shipping address is within the states of Texas or California, then we will have to charge you the state sales tax.
- International orders do not include duties/taxes.
- Can I use a Gift Credit Card?
- This is possible with our online store as long as it has one of the main 4 credit card brands upon the card.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERCIAN EXPRESS, or DISCOVER.
- Can I use multiple payment methods for my single order?
- No, please have all of your payment processed on one payment method.
- Can you gift wrap an order?
- At this time, no, we are not able to gift wrap an order before it is sent out.
- How is shipping calculated?
- Shipping is calculated using up to date US Postal Service rates. Hyper gun does not set the price for the rates.
- When will my order be shipped?
- Order(s) placed in our system before 11:30AM PST will ship the following business day. However please also keep in mind that our warehouse only ships Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays.
- Domestic Shipping
- When it comes to domestic shipping, we usually ship all within the first 2 business days that orders are placed. This is excluding weekends.
- To help get a better understanding of when your order will arrive to you, please consider the estimated domestic shipping times below:
- USPS shipping times:
- USPS Priority = 1 - 3 business days
- USPS Express = 1 - 2 business days or Overnight
- Please keep in mind that all items are shipped out from our single warehouse will vary slightly in the time it takes to get to your location depending on how far you are from Texas. All the listed times here are estimations pulled from the USPS.com website.
- International Shipping
- Shipping internationally is an option that we like to proudly offer to our customers.
- To help get a better understanding of when your order will arrive to you, please consider the estimated international shipping times below:
- USPS Shipping times:
- USPS Priority International = 6 - 10 business days*. Tracking is provided.
- USPS Express International = 3 - 5 business days*. Tracking is provided.
- *Please note that any International shipment may be delayed at Customs. This does not happen often but it can occur with any shipping method picked. If this happens, it may be delayed an unpredictable amount of time. Hypergun is not to be held responsible for the time delayed with Custom's processes if any delay occurs.
- **Also, please keep in consideration that the shipping costs are calculated from the date the order is placed and not from the date the order is shipped. Most orders are processed and shipped out within 2 business days from when the order is placed unless the order is for a preorder item or special-order item.**
- What international locations can you ship to?
- We can ship our product to almost any location in the world. If the USPS can reach it, we will ship it! There are only a few items from time to time that will have shipping restrictions and we will try to note these issues on the item's description page when they apply.
- Where can I find my tracking information?
- This information will be made available to you in two locations:
- E-mail: When your order is shipped you will be sent an e-mail that contains your tracking number.
- In your Account: You can also find your tracking number when you log into your account and check on your order's information.
- What if my order is unable to be delivered to my address and is returned to Hypergun?
- If your order is shipped and then marked as unable to be delivered, then we will check in with you and try to correct your address. If the address need to be changed, we will have to ask for the customer to pay for the reshipment as the error was due to customer error. If the address is correct and no changes are needed, then we will ship this item back to you a second time for free.
- If your order is returned to us a third time, we ask for our customers to cover any additional shipping charges, or receive a refund while paying a small restock fee.
- What is the restock fee?
- 15% of the item's cost is the restocking fee.
- Can I ship items to multiple locations from one order?
- No, you cannot ship items from one order to multiple shipping addresses. Only 1 shipping address per order. If you are looking to ship to two different locations, please place two separate orders.
- Can you ship to PO boxes?
- USPS can deliver to PO boxes. Please do not use UPS as they cannot deliver to any PO boxes.
- Do you ship to APO Addresses?
- With USPS, your shipment should be able to access APO addresses. If there are any issues at check out with this information, please let us know at "firstname.lastname@example.org" and we will be sure to assist you.
- My item arrived damaged, what are my options?
- All sales are final however, we don't want to sell you a damaged product, that's just not cool. Reach out to us at Support@hypergun.com for assistance, and include pictures of the damage to help make our response faster and decision more accurate to your needs.
- Do you have a Return Policy?
- We cannot accept returns. All sales are final once your order has been shipped.
- To help avoid any of the trouble with an unwanted shipments or purchases, please contact “email@example.com” to cancel your order before it ships.
- When will I receive a refund for my cancelled order?
- If you cancelled your order prior to processing, the credit card funds can take 5-7 business days to be returned to your card. If your order has already been processed for shipping, we cannot cancel your order.
- What is a Pre-order?
- Pre-order is when you place an order in advance for something that will be released at a later date.
- In example, if want to order "Game A", and "Game A" comes out 3 months from today, you can place a preorder today and pay for your order in advance. Then when "Game A" becomes available, we will send it to you right away- no additional charges needed.
- Please note: Orders with multiple items are usually shipped in one package when all the items in that order are available. If your order includes preordered item(s), your package may not ship until the preordered item(s) are manufactured. To avoid delays, in-stock items should not be combined with preordered items in the same order.
- When do I pay for a pre-order?
- Your pre-order is charged when an order is placed. This is to ensure that there are no issues with billing your order in the future.
- Can I pay for a pre-order later?
- No, currently we are not accepting delayed payments on pre-order items.
- Can I have a pre-order refunded?
- Yes! Your order can be refunded if you contact us before your order is shipped! Once shipped we will need for the customer to provide the return shipping costs and a restocking fee. However if we were contacted before your order was shipped out and could not catch it in time, the re-stocking fee can be waived.
- Can I cancel a pre-order without contacting support?
- Unfortunately a customer cannot cancel their own order.
- If you need to cancel your order, contact us at "firstname.lastname@example.org". However, please make sure you contact us about this as soon as possible. The closer we get to a release date, the more busy we will become getting everything packed and ready to ship. We highly suggest to make sure to contact us at least 3 business days before your order's ship date to ensure your order will be cancelled in time and to avoid a restocking fee.
- Do you re-print any of your Collector's Editions or Special Edition boxes?
- No, we do not re-manufacture any of our Collectors' Editions or our Special Edition boxes. Once these items are sold out, they are gone!
- What is a back order?
- A back order is an order that is taken in advance when the item is out of stock. Once the order is back in stock, we will ship out your order. We do our best to not take too long fulfilling out of stock orders, but do keep in mind that we do not have timelines on when we can fulfill back orders.
- What does Sold Out mean?
- If an item is listed as Sold Out, it means that we are out of stock and do not have any indication if and when it will be sold again.
Didn't find your answer?
- E-mail us
- Contact us with your question at "email@example.com".